Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vincent Van Gogh said...

I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.

It is better to be high-spirited even though one makes more mistakes, than to be narrow-minded and all too prudent.

Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy.

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever came to sit by it. Passers-by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on their way.

One must work and dare if one really wants to live.


I want to use colors that complement each other, that cause each other to shine brilliantly, that complete each other like a man and a woman.



1 comment:

Catherine said...

I really like this quote...I love quotes~it's amazing how people who lived hundreds of yrs ago can put into words out thoughts & feelings so perfectly!!
Great blog!!
Cat